THE BAYSIDE’S 22nd ANNUAL
ICE FISHING DERBY RULES
Saturday February 10th, 2018
Parking available at:
279 Lake Road
Webster, NY 14580
All contestants must register at The Bayside anytime prior to the day of the event with a present valid N.Y.S. Fishing License. You may register the day of the event on 2/10/18 between 5:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.!!!
**** NO CONTESTANT MAY REGISTER AFTER 9:00 a.m. SATURDAY FEBRUARY 10th, 2018****
All N.Y.S. Conservation Laws must be followed. Failure to comply will result in automatic disqualification.
The fishing derby is not limited to Irondequoit Bay. Starting time is 6:00am on Saturday, February 10th, 2018. Fish must be entered by 2:00 p.m. at the Bayside on Saturday February 10th , 2018 and judged on weight only.
Prizes determined by number of entrants. All money collected will be divided into two (2) categories (pike & perch). First place divides 50% of the total. Second place divides 30% of the total. Third place divides 20% of the total. Winning fish will be cut open.
5. Only one money prize per contestant. Winners must be present to accept prize money. Prizes will be
awarded around 3:00pm at the Bayside.
6. Door prizes will be given away immediately following the Derby winners’ ceremony.
7. Ties will split the prize money in position or positions tied for.
8. If a position is not filled in a category, the prize money will be divided equally between the winners of
all other categories.
9. All disputes will be submitted to the Bayside Derby Organizers, whose decisions will be final.
10. No frozen fish will be entered.
11. If cancellation of the Derby is necessary, due to unsafe ice conditions notification will be as follows.
Notification will be posted at The Bayside Pub, the website www.thebaysidewebster.com, and on our Facebook page The Bayside Pub on Thursday February 8th, 2018 after 11:00 a.m. about cancellation.
* You may also contact The Bayside on Thursday February 8th , 2018 any time after 11:00 a.m. about
cancellation. *******(585) 323-1224*********
12. All Fishing is done at own risk. The contestant agrees to hold Derby Officials, Sponsors, their agents and/or
employees harmless from any liability of any nature and for injuries and/or damages by the contestant.
13. Please do not waste fish, release unwanted fish as soon as possible to help assure good fishing in the
future! Please keep all watersheds clean!!